Achieve higher enquiry conversion by providing Canvas to your travel clients. Create and update itineraries, accommodations and destinations using this custom, high performance interface.
Canvas allows you to provide up-to-date tour information quickly and easily to your clients via this app-like progressive web application. And with Open Street Maps and Open Weather integration, your travel clients are kept informed about their trip.
Built using the latest coding frameworks and running on a blazing-fast server, Canvas has the performance and power needed to sustain intensive data throughput by multiple users and APIs.
NEWOur all-new PDF Generator
No longer do you need to create PDF itineraries or entire trip dossiers separately from your CMS. Using our integral PDF generator built into the user interface, Client’s can now create bespoke Trip Dossiers. This facility allows you to select specific sections or all the pages to create stylish, informative information packs directly from the tour data.
Automatically generated and date stamped, these can be included inside the Wild Dog Canvas information section; additionally they can be downloaded to assist your client’s who also like to have digital ‘hard’ copy of their trip.
- Perfect tool for personalised tailor-made itineraries and/or Group Tour (non-personalised) tours
- PWA enabled – Can be saved to home screens
- Available offline once downloaded
- Can be continually updated, with changes synced to the clients mobile version, etc. which enables enhanced notifications from pre to post-sale, on trip tool
- Customisable page content, as well as ability to add additional pages
- Attachable documents (PDF, word, etc)
- High Performance – small assets sizes, plus lazy loading images with responsive sizes based on the device means that the itinerary can be downloaded quickly even on bad connections
- Open Street Map Routes viewable when online and also partially available offline. Previously viewed maps are cached by the PWA for offline viewing
- Location weather reports using Open Weather API
- Easily branded with company logo and colours
- Media Assets hosted on AWS for rapid content delivery around the world
- App-like UI and interface
- Cloud-based fully responsive HTML (so not device specific or dependent)
- Imagery optimised for each device – similar to a responsive html CMS
- Easy link to share with fellow passengers (unlike a large PDF)
- Primarily built with Laravel (PHP Framework) which includes first class security and performance features, and provides a structure to build highly customised and maintainable applications
- Back-end stack includes MySQL, Nginx, Redis, Node, and more
- Hosted on a high performance Vultr server for blazing fast response times
- Uses a Node application as a micro service that generates the PWA versions of the itineraries
- AWS integration for storing of media
- Stripe integration for secure payment transactions
- Mailgun integration for quick and reliable email delivery
- Soon to have – Third-party access for integration with others systems
- Integral PDF Generator – PDF generated versions of itineraries (This means the account holder will be able to generate a branded PDF of the html Canvas, with date stamp to reference that it is the most up to date)
- Custom subdomain (e.g. create canvas.yourcompanyname.com) and we can configure our server to load generated itineraries on that URL. For example: canvas.yourcompanyname.com/O0fw0e7 rather than wdcanvas.com/pwa/yourcompany/O0fw0e7.
- PWA enabled – can be saved to your computer for quick access
- Built with cutting edge tech stack – Vue JS framework allowing for seamless user interactions, and code splitting for fast loading pages
- Integrated Maps to easily add destination markers, etc
- Easy to manage and build library of accommodations, destinations, excursions, images, PDFs and more
- Itinerary Templates plus clone-able itineraries for quick reproduction
- Flexible – information can be added in a variety of ways, e.g. accommodations can be added through the main accommodation section for use, or on the fly when building an itinerary